Moral Message of The Arabs

Moral Message of The Arabs -All men are created equal, all born of Eve. But not all humans have the same character and character, human nature with one another is also different. Never mind the other people who do not know each other, brothers blood must have the nature and character are not the same.

There are several properties that can plunge men into a sinful waste, into the abyss of evil. Such as the nature of arrogant, vindictive nature, covetousness / greed, selfish nature, and of course all the ugly nature so hated by God as the owner of the patent rights of nature and its contents, including our lives.

There is one trait that I like from here Arabs, especially Saudis. The mean of the Arabs is not vindictive, especially like to remember past mistakes. They prefer the fraternity. A problem, if it can be resolved through words, would by itself be lost from memory and will not be referred to again in the future.

One example, once when I did not come to work without giving reasons in the form of a license. Because that's when the head suddenly dizzy, become my day to sleep in the room. Well, the next day when I came to work, Mundhir (boss) I immediately called me into his office.

I have not had time to work him into the room, it turns out my boss was standing at the front door and immediately plied me with questions that streak snapped and loud tone. That makes me upset is when the boss got me started issuing the names of zoo residents. I still respect him and realized that I was just a kid of fruit, well I was wrong, and after I explained, he is willing to understand.

As a human being, of course, there is little sense of annoyance yelled and scolded in front of so many other humans do not understand the core of the problem, there is clearly a shame. I was enraged, my boss's silence for a while, yet there is one hour, my boss called me into his office again.

I am still angry, began to put the horses to prepare the answers, because I think he will continue his anger. It turns out I was wrong, my boss called me just to take me and two of my friends who was waiting in her room for lunch together.

As less devout Muslim, I also understand this, vengeful revenge affair is not the nature of the good, if we can forgive and forget, is not that better?