Beauty Sunset in Hong Kong

I prefer to walk everywhere sure many of my friends who have always known. Most holidays (when still in HK) I often spent exploring the hiking trails or spend a lot of time in the trees for a moment out of the hectic urban life low.

Forests in most of Hong Kong Island is not a natural forest because according to what I know, the forests are the result of natural reforestation after forest was destroyed in World War II. So do not be surprised if in the forest also have the good path that of concrete, asphalt or natural way of rock and soil.

In addition to forest roads, I also occasionally travel to other small islands using the ferry service. The most frequently anyway to Lamma Island or Cheung Chau. Two small islands it is indeed the most popular traveler visited both local travelers and foreigners alike. To find out more about these two small islands would I attach a link at the end of writing my travel writing.
Exoticism beauty of Sunset in Hong Kong
Well, I spend a day off is not complete if there are no recorded when the days turned into nights. Yes, the sunset pictures that I snapped in both Hong Kong and outside of the main island. This note is also to fulfill a promise to Miss Ellen Maringka. So, this is the sunset in a few places in Hong Kong I have visited:
This photo was taken at the Macau Ferry Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui. This place is visited by many people as the sunset. The place is easy to reach, we just walked to the Aviary in Kowloon Park.